Let's start with the Invitations
Graduations, banquets, award ceremonies, receptions, recitals, weddings, and birthdays all great reasons to throw a fabulous party. Throwing a theme party adds a fun and exciting dimension for your guests. Whether you choose a general music note theme, jazz, the 50's, or even rock and roll, you can create a well-planned party that you and your guests will remember long after the party is over! The key is in the planning. Allow yourself enough time to properly plan and execute your party. Our first article will start at the beginning with the invitations.
Now that you have chosen your theme, it is time to create your guest list and invitations. It is often overlooked, that your theme begins with a fabulous party invitation. Be creative! Your invitations set the tone for your event. Here are some ideas and options for you to think about.
- You may have already found the perfect pre-printed invitations to purchase.
- Using decorative blank inside notecards allows you the freedom to customize the inside wording while having pre-printed graphics or a photo on the front.
- Sending postcards is an option that saves on postage costs. With a company like www.Vistaprint.com, there are many designs, sizes and finishes to choose from.
- If you need a totally customized look, start with a quality paper stock in your color choice and utilize your favorite computer program to make it just right for your event.
- Using a web invitation using a website like www.Evite.com will allow you to save money on this element of your party.
Please take a moment to bookmark our blog! We will be back with more on party planning including table decorating, partyware/serving, food and menu ideas, games/activities, and of course, decorating!
We invite our customers to share photos of their music theme parties with us. We would love to see your creativity and have you share your party planning ideas with our readers!